Brioche Bun, Gluten Free
Here is the recipe for four (4) gluten free brioche bun for burgers.
- ½ cup (1dl) Lactose free milk
- 5 teaspoon (25g) Yeast
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Psyllium powder
- 2 Eggs (+ some egg yolk for smearing buns)
- 2 cups (5dl) Gluten free flour
- 3 ½ oz (100g) Butter (room temperature)
- Mix yeast in milk (close to your body temperature).
- Mix psyllium powder to milk/yeast mixture
- Add honey, salt and eggs and again, mix together
- Add gluten free flour. Mix.
- Add butter in small cubes. Mix
- Put to fridge for two hours
- Take dough out from the fridge and cut to four (4) even blobs
- Place blobs onto oven pan and form nice round buns. Pro tip: Use backside of the spoon as an aid.
- Cover with clean towel and let stand in room temperature for an hour
- Smear with egg yolk
- Cook in 435°F (225°C) for 10 minutes. Indirect heat.